How to Ease Neck Pain at Home : exercise | pinched | nerve | relieve neck pain | rid of pain | cervical

How to Ease Neck Pain at Home

How to Ease Neck Pain at Home



I want to share with you some simple things you can do about your neck pain that you experience when you are at home working on your computer and you are not in the right place at the right desk position that may increase your neck pain is very bad

 so here are some simple tips to start using right now. we see if this is a video you should start to reduce your symptoms and keep doing it for the rest of the week and it can greatly reduce those so I'll focus on them if you have running pain in one side of your neck okay so let's talk about the myocardial part first is what we always do first we are trying to work for you so if you have a pain line you just take your thumb or fingers and just follow that line of pain as far as you can until you stop the injury OK I want you to push hard in the middle you have to squeeze a little it can make your skin a little red normal try to fix those hard tissues let's say you have a lot of pain pointing like it hurts here you can use your hands and press down but sometimes I get a massage and there are many different types I don't give with some equal force right there in that little sore spot on your neck can be up to the neck the base of the skull you can use these things here if you don't have a stick okay take your thumb up there and work on that once you've done this for about a minute we'll move on to the next thing. Range of motion one distance of one movement rate watch my shoulders live there I will watch all my movements en I want to go where I can in these directions. It should not hurt.

 I will go to the other side and go to the other side three times. it's because I'm trying to do the muscles around you while you are on this movement list three times each direction is okay it shouldn't hurt if it hurts let's say it hurts here ah just relax a bit and continue your movement okay avoid pain but take note Ours and we have added resistance so especially for many people here on both sides and here that they will feel great strength so that we will focus on today to take your neck has reached a point where it will go smoothly to the other side you will block it with your opposite hand it will just hold the neck wall your hand the wall I press with my neck muscles I am pew I blow my head this direction I feel good that these contracts hold 20 min. I will try to push my head down but I will block this direction hold 20 min and then try to stretch a little deeper and do another set press one two pull one two three times etc to twenty and i will do that three times OK one another the same thing in this block section Push then pressing down twenty-three each indicator you have finished the previous bend now we are going to make some kind of movement over time with a little difference so you will start again bringing your ear to your shoulder and looking down you will feel a stretch change and I will stop almost as I raise my head if you have a contract i want you to make an agreement as in the middle equally almost shake a little that's fine if it hurts back just with a touch but keep some  good power for 20 seconds and then pull  min 20  how forward I’m not moving at all i live in one place and the length of the good time one minute direction the central power should not hurt but the balance power




Post a Comment

0 Comments