6 NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS TIPS : healthy | sustainable | fitness | life | health

 6 NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS TIPS

6 NATURAL WEIGHT LOSS TIPS

Hello my friends today I want to share six weight loss tips I have helped you lose weight in a healthy way now these are the perfect natural tips these are not your daily weight loss tips because I think we hear a lot of them and I wanted to dig a little deeper into some of the things I feel would make a big difference to me. I finally lost weight because remember for many years I was a dieter and I did everything but I couldn't really figure out what was stopping me from making that change so here are some tips that I feel made a big difference to me and many of them were psychological

so the first tip to see is weight loss can only do one thing and that losing weight right of weight has one function that making you lose weight cannot make you happier the most important hole and I think many times especially because of the society we live in and all the pressure put on us in our bodies we think we will never be completely important and fit in a body we don't like or in a body we feel overweight but when you come from a broken place and need to fix this always works against you lose weight in that routine you will never feel successful because losing weight will not make you happier or more fulfilled as a person the emotional work that needs to be done without losing weight and often weight loss can be the result of doing that emotional activity first we have to remember that travel appreciates destination of unconditional love and our expression of truly kind love where we are even when we are not there when we die is it

a second tip to remember that there is no cart anyone who is a salesman or has ever tried to eat a lot of the past knowing that mentally wey where we are in the cart from the cart in the cart from the cart where we try to make a change and in a minute we leave the system but the problem with this process of thinking as one is based on perfection and it doesn't really make sense because even if you're going to lose weight for a while it's not the right way and what happens when you tell yourself that the minute you eat ice cream or donuts or something free name but this is the idea that i spoiled it is in the cart so what's the point and that could send us on a day two days a week to get to the point where we can continue eating. i also don't focus on the goals we set because we feel it doesn't work anyway right so instead of thinking about the cart you just want to think this is going on and if i slip or when i make a decision that doesn't fit my plan I will look at it and learn from it and i will use this as part of my journey I will not use it as an excuse to stop

This is part of the trip there is nothing wrong with number three and I will say this was one of the biggest psychological changes for me I know I have shared it before but I started doing it instead of focusing on all the foods I believed I needed to limit and limit. focusing on all the food I have to put in well and making it fun makes it look like a game I started to plan can I try the sad thing I saw in that magazine or that healthy blog and then like this playful experiment and it would not feel like a punishment like it was actually fun and the thing I longed to focus on is all the food you put in maybe trying a few things all dedicated to you can create a change of mind you have made it too much it's fun

and number four is very patient when the piggy goes back to number three is a way to use the crowd and when we make changes many times we think we should make this big adjustment and want to change everything in one night but the truth is creating new habits takes time and requires practice great to do that is to use the plural process and instead of not eating this or not eating that makes a little commitment like I’m going to put two vegetables in my lunch plate every day and get used to it one week two weeks three weeks until it’s so natural and normal for you that it doesn’t feel like trying and it’s just you do and then when that happens choose something you can invite to your plate or to your kitchen or to your daily routine then maybe drink plenty of water or it works it moves something every day and then you just focus on that one thing and as you focus on that one thing some things start to fall apart and it's a change of mind because instead of focusing on things we think we can't do or shouldn't do we bring habits. That we want to do it and just let some fill up a little bit is a very gentle way and also a very fun way

 to number five focusing on your commitment instead of your results most people when it comes to weight loss we think the number on the scale means success or not or if we go the right bodies are wet and constantly moving and the scale you don’t know is straight and down in the weight loss journey so it can be very frustrating if you only use the scale to decide whether you have progressed to your goal or not when making a change to focus on your commitment giving you more control over day Y-to-day right so if your commitment is that I will drink four glasses of water today or not I will move my body for 30 minutes today or I will put two lumps of vegetables in my meal plate every day k right you have something very clear to focus on and you know if you were successful that day with your ability to honor the commitment you made to yourself so it becomes a tangible way to see if you are ‘successful because at the end of the day weight loss over time falls into those daily routines  So when you make a habit of the day and pay attention to the day it is the one that has little to do with over time and I can add that it is the way inspiration is usually people say exactly how I can be encouraged by how you encourage yourself and I myself find that inspiration often results in results. we do it for the first few days but what usually motivates us is when we have results so if you have results to honor your commitment in 710 days how good that is to start hearing you feel inspired you start to build momentum and that makes it all and more enjoyable, so very stable and the last tip I want to share with you today is

the sixth tip to reflect and not the right rejection so when you can stick to your goals when you find you couldn't commit to your goals instead of using that as a reason to reject yourself and turn your back on yourself and tell yourself that you can't or that you have failed or that this is just your fame you can use it as an invitation to stay soft and compassionate and curious to think every time you miss a point. you refuse everything you would have done in the long run and have made great strides in weight loss and not just with your weight. o or the scale of the drop in terms of relationships encourage us as you bring that forward and remember that it is also a big change in the weight loss journey that I really wanted to share here today as you see it shows the psychological aspects of weight loss yes there are steps we can take on our plates and diet and that is different for everyone but if you can't fix the mind game directly if you can't be on your side and be in this over time I don't care what you put on your plate you always come back to the drawing board to deal with you I'll actually go that far I think for most people but also that is just a little food for thought so I hope some of these tips are linked to you


Post a Comment

0 Comments